Why Get a Home Inspection?
A Professional Inspection Report is a Very Powerful Selling Tool
QUAD COUNTY HOME INSPECTIONS offers pre-sale inspections. It has been proven that pre-sale inspections will help you sell your home faster. The exceptional, professional report that Quad County Home Inspections delivers is a powerful selling tool.
How A Pre-Sale Inspection Benefits the Seller
- A professional inspection report gives much more information about a home & its systems than on a typical MLS sheet.
- It demonstrates to potential buyers that the seller cares about the condition of the property.
- It permits the seller to make repairs ahead of time so that defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- It reduces the seller’s liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- Sellers are provided with home selling tips which will help their home to sell faster.
Buying a Home
Buying a house may seem like an endless series of critical, important decisions. When you find the house that is right for you, you need to find a home inspector to educate you about the condition of your new home. To protect your investment, finding the right professional home inspector to give you a visual inspection of the internal and external components of a home can be essential.
With QUAD COUNTY HOME INSPECTIONS you get a full, professional inspection that includes but not limited to the following:
- Roof, vents, flashing, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations
- Decks, steps, porches, walkways, and railings
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Main water shut-off valves
- Water heating system
- Interior pluming fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- Extensive mold evaluation
- And much more!
Every property is unique, so the above list varies with each property. See more about our inspection service.